BIG Programme Governance
Bournemouth International Growth (BIG) Programme Steering Group
The Bournemouth International Growth (BIG) Programme Steering Group was established in September 2014 to ensure that the various elements of the BIG Programme are delivered on time and to budget. As well as ensuring the benefits of the investment including jobs, growth and GVA are realised.
BIG Programme Steering Group meeting bi-monthly and reports to Dorset LEP Board on a bi-monthly basis through the delivery updates.
BIG Programme Steering Group Terms of Reference These are currently being refeshed and will be signed off in November 2018 meeting.
- Borough of Poole Cllr
- Bournemouth Aviation Park Owner
- Bournemouth Borough Council Cllr
- Chrischurch Borough Council Cllr
- Dorset County Council Cllr
- Dorset LEP Board member: Jim Stewart, Chair
- East Dorset District Council Cllr
- Higher or Further Education representative
- Borough of Poole Senior Officer
- Bournemouth Borough Council Senior Officer
- Chrischurch and East Dorset Senior Officer
- Dorset County Council Senior Officer
- Lorna Carver
- Rob Dunford
- Adrian Hale
- Katherine May
Bournemouth International Growth (BIG) Programme Operational Group
In September 2015, the Operations Group was set up to ensure smooth running of the projects within the BIG Programme.
The operational group meets monthly and reports for the BIG Programme Steering Group on a bi-monhtly basis.
BIG Programme Operational Group Terms of Reference