Growing Places Fund
The Dorset LEP Growing Places Fund has been provided with £9.4m from central government as a revolving loan scheme, to support major capital investment and regeneration in Dorset.
The Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership is committed to using the Growing Places Fund to generate economic activity in the short term by addressing immediate infrastructure and site constraints which promote the delivery of jobs and housing.
The fund can only be used for capital expenditure and normally has a maximum loan term of 5 years. It may be used by businesses which have viable projects, including security that can deliver economic growth - even if the business is unable to access alternative funding mechanisms.
Interested parties should submit an:
For further information please read the Growing Places Fund guidance or contact:
Dorset County Council
T: 01305 224677
To date Growing Places loan funding has been allocated to:
- Alder Hills – Centre for Social Enterprise Excellence in Poole
- Bionanovate Ltd., Poole
- Boscombe Regeneration, Bournemouth
- Castle Court, Osprey Quay, Portland
- Cobham Gate, Ferndown, Dorset
- Field International Ltd., Poole
- Hamworthy – Transport Smarter Choices, Poole
- Honeybuns Ltd, Holwell, West Dorset
- North Dorset Business Park, Sturminster Newton, Dorset
The Growing Places Fund Steering Group
The Growing Places Fund Steering Group has been established to consider and manage the application of the Growing Places Fund in Dorset (covering the Dorset LEP area including Bournemouth and Poole).
Growing Place Fund Steering Group Terms of Reference
LEP Board Representative: Gordon Page