Enterprise Zone Governance
Enterprise Zone Management Board
The Enterprise Zone Management Board has been established to provide Strategic lead of the Dorset Enterprise Zone.
The Enterprise Zone Management Board is responsible for:
- Developing, Coordinating and delivering the Implementation Plan
- Resolving, mitigating or escalating high level risks and conflicts that cannot be addressed by the Dorset Enterprise Zone Project Group;
- Reporting delivery progress and business rate income to the DLEP Board on a quarterly basis;
Dorset Enterprise Zone Project Group
Project Group is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Dorset Enterprise Zone it will:
- Develop the Implementation Plan
- Guide and direct the key work streams
- Maintain progress and report on delivery
For more information about Enterprise Zone's visit the National website.