Port of Poole Delivery Board
The Port of Poole Delivery Board was established in September 2014 to ensure that the various elements of the Port of Poole Programme are delivered on time and to budget. As well as ensuring the benefits of the investment including jobs, growth and GVA are realised.
Port of Poole Delivery board meets quarterly and reports to Dorset LEP Board on a bi-monthly basis through the programme management updates.
Poole Delivery Board Terms of Reference
- Borough of Poole Council Cllr
- Borough of Poole Council Senior Officer
- Borough of Poole Officer x2
- Dorset LEP Board, Jim Stewart (Chair)
- Dorset LEP Officer Katherine May