- Apprenticeship funding: how it will work – information on apprenticeship funding, including the apprenticeship levy and the online apprenticeship service.
- Pay Apprenticeship Levy - when you have to pay apprenticeship levy and how to report your payments.
- Apprenticeship Levy Manual – this manual is a guide to the apprenticeship levy and published by HMRC.
- Apprenticeship funding: how it will work - how apprenticeship funding will affect employers from May 2017, including the apprenticeship levy and the online apprenticeship service.
- Apprenticeship standards – the approved apprenticeship standards developed by employers.
- How to develop an apprenticeship standard: guide for trailblazers - guidance for groups of employers (trailblazers) on proposing and developing a new apprenticeship standard.
Apprenticeship Training Agency
Apprenticeship training agencies (ATAs) recruit, employ and arrange training for apprentices on behalf of employers.
- To find out more about ATAs and the ATA framework go to the ATA web page.