Employment and Skills Board Programme
What the project is:
Funding of £25k to support the development of a series of projects to be delivered through the Employment and Skills Board (ESB).
All the projects are structured in a way that meets the LEP/ESB priorities. In addition they are a way of getting the Education and Business sectors working together on tangible outcomes. The four projects funded are:
- Careers College – Bournemouth Borough Council
- Careers Maps – Dorset & Somerset Training Providers Network
- Ignite – Bournemouth Churches Housing Association
- 24 Hours = Many Days – Arts University Bournemouth
The funding will provide:
- A small number of high impact transformational projects will be delivered for the benefit of the Dorset LEP region.
- Support the skills agenda and help it to start delivering immediately.