Funding opportunities will be identified by the Dorset LEP Board based on known or anticipated sources of funding.
The objectives for new projects will be agreed by the Board and clearly articulated in a call for projects and published on the website.
This will typically take the form of a prospectus, which covers the following items:
- Strategic objectives of funding
- Core eligibility criteria
- Application assessment criteria
- Application and selection process
- Monitoring and evaluation
- State aid
- Additional funding-specific elements (e.g. interest rates)
- Advice and guidance
- Strategic fit locally
Dorset LEP will follow the process set out in our Decision Making Policy.
An overview of this process is shown here: