Important updates in Employment Law
There have been a lot of updates to employment law in the past 3 months, and with Brexit impending, and Central Government proposing early legislation updates, we can be sure of more to come.
Protecting your business is essential, as these updates will open up vulnerabilities in your contracts, handbooks, policies or procedures that need addressing.
We are running a free masterclass in your local area that will highlight these updates, explain what they mean (in real terms) for your business, and give step by step instruction on how to bring your business up to date.
Covering topics such as:
- Contracts and Handbooks: What you need to include, and how to write your rights
- Disciplinaries and Dismissals: If you have to do it, do it right
- Travelling to work: Avoid breach of contractual hours from new legislation
- Sickness and Absence: How to manage an efficient workforce
- Social Media Policies: How to protect your brand’s reputation
The event will provide invaluable advice on protecting your brand and business and is designed to put the legal jargon of Employment Law into real terms, giving Business Owners the tools they need to protect their business, support their staff, and remain legally compliant.
This insightful workshop for senior decision makers is not to be missed, and will also offer an excellent networking opportunity for local business leaders.
Wednesday 5th October
George Albert Hotel