Going for Growth Business Breakfast - Brexit and Beyond
Christchurch and East Dorset Councils invite you to attend:
Going for Growth Business Breakfast
- Tuesday 27th September at Highcliffe Castle
- Thursday 29th September at Queen Elizabeth School
- Both events take place from 7:45am to 9:30am
- Light refreshments will be provided.
The latest in our series of business breakfast networking and seminar events; the theme for this event is:
Brexit and Beyond
What does Brexit mean for Local Businesses?
- Business support – How might business support needs change in light of the Brexit decision?
- Regulation – Will there be a reduction in rules and regulations or is this just a myth?
- Exporting - Greater difficulty or more opportunity?
- X-Factor – What does our Local Economy uniquely offer to Europe and the World?
- Investment – Where might future investment in business come from? Is this an issue locally?
- Talent - Do we have the right people to drive our Economy forward in the post-Brexit environment?
Fore more information regarding the event, click here.