BIG Programme Governance
Bournemouth International Growth (BIG) Programme Steering Group
The Bournemouth International Growth (BIG) Programme Steering Group was established in September 2014 to ensure that the various elements of the BIG Programme are delivered on time and to budget. As well as ensuring the benefits of the investment including jobs, growth and GVA are realised.
BIG Programme Steering Group meeting bi-monthly and reports to Dorset LEP Board on a bi-monthly basis through the delivery updates.
BIG Programme Steering Group Terms of Reference These are currently being refeshed and will be signed off in November 2018 meeting.
- Dorset LEP Board member, Chair - Jim Stewart
- Christchurch Borough Council & Dorset County Council - Andrew Parry
- East Dorset District Council - Cllr Mike Dyer
- Bournemouth Borough Council - Cllr Greene
- Higher or Further Education representative - Vacant
Bournemouth International Growth (BIG) Programme Operational Group
In September 2015, the Operations Group was set up to ensure smooth running of the projects within the BIG Programme.
The operational group meets monthly and reports for the BIG Programme Steering Group on a bi-monhtly basis.
BIG Programme Operational Group Terms of Reference
- Dorset LEP, BIG Programme Manager - Adrian Hale
- Dorset LEP, Programme Manager - Katherine May
- Dorset County Council - Wayne Seyers
- Dorset County Council - Mike Read
- Bournemouth Borough Council - Gary Powell
- Bournemouth Boroguh Council - Claire Clark
- Borough of Poole - Tim Forrester
- Christchurch & East Dorset - George Whalley
- Chalk Manor PR - Claire Corrie