Dorset Innovation Park Enterprise Zone is an advanced engineering cluster of excellence for the South West, building on strengths in marine, defence and energy.
A single site accommodating 50 hectares of land, of which 35 hectares is developable, it is the second largest strategic employment site in the Dorset LEP area.
Centrally situated within south Dorset, approximately one mile to the west of Wool, the site lies at the intersection of the burgeoning aerospace, marine, defence and energy clusters. It offers a secure facility and the presence of two world leaders in defence technology - Atlas Elektronik and QinetiQ.
The site is being recognised as a major focus for the economic regeneration of South Dorset. A vital stimulus for employment, it is expected to facilitate 2,000 new jobs and attract dozens of new businesses to the area. Businesses who locate to the site will be able to benefit from up to five years of business rate reductions and access to ultrafast broadband.
Download a copy of the Dorset Innovation Park Enterprise Zone brochure.
For further information or to apply to relocate to the Dorset Innovation Park please contact:
Sarah Powell-Pisareva, Enterprise Zone Manager
Telephone: (+44) 07718 666458 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest updates follow @
Streamlined planning approved for Dorset Innovation Park
Purbeck District Council’s Planning Committee approved the order at its 19 December 2018 meeting, enabling streamlined (less than 28 days) planning permission for target sector companies purchasing plots to build on.
The LDO enables appropriate development, whilst respecting the local environment. Read more
To view the Statement of Reasons, Design Guide and technical documents please click the individual links below.
For the full high definition files please request access to the Enterprise Zone DropBox by emailing the EZ Manager at email@example.com
- Illustrative Masterplan
- Design Guide
- Design Guide Appendices Part 1
- Design Guide Appendices Part 2
- Landscape Visual Impact Assessment Part 1
- Landscape Visual Impact Assessment Part 2
- Supplementary Ground Investigation Report
- Development Drainage Strategy
- Flood Risk Assessement
- Dorset Innovation Park LEMP Part 1
- Dorset Innovation Park LEMP Part 2
- Dorset Innovation Park CEMP Part 1
- Dorset Innovation Park CEMP Part 2
- Noise Impact Assessment Part 1
- Noise Impact Assessment Part 2
- Transport Assessment
- Framework Site Wide Travel Plan
- Statement of Community Involvement Part 1
- Statement of Community Involvement Part 2
- Statement of Community Involvement Appendices
- Air Quality Assessment
- Economic Statement
- Utilities Statement Part 1
- Utilities Statement Part 2
- Energy Statement
- Wool STW Odour Impact Assessment
- Daylight and Sunlight Assessment
- Lighting Impact Assessment
- Biodiversity Mitigation Plan
- Purbeck District Council - LDO Approval
- Document Issue Sheet