Dorset LEP launches its first Annual Repor
The first Annual Report for the Dorset LEP is here!
The report is written with a view to capture our journey and the highlights of our work so far, with a particular focus on the financial year of 2014 -15.
We also take a look ahead to 2016 and beyond, with a taster of our plans moving forward.
The Dorset LEP would like to thank all those that have supported us in our work, including all partner organisations.
We would also like to thank the following board members that have since left the Dorset LEP Board, but served within the key timeframes mentioned in its pages:
- Elaine Atkinson – Former Leader, Borough of Poole
- Lawrence Vincent – Principal, Bournemouth & Poole College
- Philip Warr – Vice Chair, PH Warr, Property and Construction
- Ray Nottage – Former Leader, Christchurch Borough Council
- Richard Rowney – Managing Director, LV=
- Spencer Flower – Former Leader, Dorset County Council
Download the Dorset LEP Annual Report here.